Sunday, February 25, 2007

People



People.


People drive me crazy,
People drive me sane,
People full of maybe’s,
People full of pain.

People full of envy,
People like to lie,
People like to hate me,
People wonder why.

People make you absent,
People make you there,
People make you distant,
People pull and tear.

People make you praise them,
People make you scream,
People make you fortified,
People make you seen.

People make and break us,
People break the broke,
People like to sucker you,
People like to poke.

People can you see me?
People can you hear?
People – that I’m different!
People - so you fear!

People are you jealous?
People are you glad?
That all you fucking are is just to salvage what you can.

People – just formalities,
People – just a speck,
People – just a subtlety,
People – made of heck.

No comments: