Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fiction Overdue


Fiction Overdue.


A man in white once beckoned me and said there’s little time,
A man in blue once threatened me and called my mind a crime,
A man in black once looked at me and snickered through his teeth,
A man in all these things above has now become of me.

A life of knives and silent cries - a life we all dismiss,
A life of try’s and blinded eyes - a life devoid of bliss,
A life of RAGE because the page was never turned or touched,
A life that seldom had a chance before it got too much.

Where is all your dignity when all your worth is gone,
Why is all your biggery so full of spite and scorn,
Which one of you can look at me and speak your utter mind,
Which one of you can fucking breath without a bitter lie.

Are you alive or breathing and mistaking air for life,
Are you depressed and leaving all your quality’s behind,
Are you relaxed and ignorant to what you need to do,
Are you a mote of worth or just a fiction overdue?

No comments: