Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mingle

Tremors of vigorous convulsions, shaking, impacting all around.
Treacherous people, biting, snaking, plotting against my crown.
With a sceptre I will smite them not, with words and poison lisp,
Seeping leaks of maddened freaks and broken backs ‘n fists.

Take me on, you Scum of earth, throw forward your very best,
With your face ill make a brake, and with your features make a mess.

Angry have I become, from YOU, the very devils scorn,
From the lies and glutinous thievery of the heart I had en-thorned.

Simmer down you petty fool, slither up the creek,
You whore of all the years, you fake, entwisted weasel meek.
Subtle, me? never see! Ill make it well and known,
Instigating, perpetrating, angst will not be thrown.

So scurry of you sewer rat and catch a nasty ill,
Nibble on the toes of damned, the weak become your meal.
Your peasantry and shallow thoughts of what you make ideal,
Your little hints of misery and poultry tastes of real.

Look at me, no really do, take a second look,
Am I really all that is said of me, the Jekyll in the nook,
Or have I simply had it worse, I lacked a silver spoon,
The one you have jammed down your throat, your birth, and from its noon.

Don’t Evan try to make a mend, your bitter work is done,
Your sloppy fucking hopelessness of nothing, you’ve become.

Choke for me you piggish dog, you dripping maggot corpse,
Let me storm all over you, the knight amongst his horse.

Blind in to the world I am, if your perceptions clear,
Nothings fucking easy ,ever, - clearly no idea.

Shallow statements, of what you think, of all I know is wrong,
The bastard comments, I swallow, prick, doesn’t last for long.

Suffering fools of lasting presence, of single serving hope,
The single pleasures of flattery and the sweat of the elope.

No comments: