Sunday, February 25, 2007

A brielf and brittle note

A brielf and brittle note


A captivating breeze amongst a burning river bed,
a will to choke upon the rays of all that lies ahead.
stop and don’t confuse me now - for I am all the will,
not only to continue here but make the rush the still.

Don’t let me drain or cause you pain,
Don’t let me make you want,
Control the sky’s of which the rain émpour - the souls le´mont.

Scream upon another breath- -another raging foe,
Off and on, Pre-empted death - - and all to feed the glow.

Sickness sets and all the lets have long become a must,
dabbling in the morbid baths of black - another puff.

Time has come to pardon me - my presence as it were,
to let the toll of leisure fault - to serve my anti-birth.
To take me back to void again - before I ever was,
unto the darkened limbo of the nullifiers fog.

No comments: